Lite Apple Pie
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 can Fresca or lemon-lime diet drink
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 2 envelopes sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk dash of cinnamon
- Slice apples into baking dish.
- Combine soft drink, gelatine and 1 envelope sugar substitute in medium pan. Bring to boil and pour mix over apples.
- Sprinkle dry milk, cinnamon and 1 envelope sugar substitute on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.
- Let cool.
- Place in refrigerator to allow gelatin to congeal.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.