No Sugar Fruit Bars
- 1/2 cup each dates, raisins and prunes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Boil dates, raisins and prunes in water. Add margarine and let cool.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 7 x 11-inch pan at 350 degrees F. Do not over-bake.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.