- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- 4 medium frozen bananas
- Chopped almonds (optional)
- Combine Nutella, peanut butter, yogurt, soy milk and banana in a blender. Process
until smooth. For thinner texture, add 1/4 cup more soy milk and 3 or 4 ice cubes
and process until ice is crushed.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with chopped almonds,
Per serving: 380 calories, 16g fat, 5mg chol., 11g prot., 51g fiber, 140mg
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.