Chocolate Raspberry Puff Pastry
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm frozen puff pastry shells
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 13 ounces
Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Prior to assembly: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake and cool the pastry shells
according to the package directions.
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with mixer at high
speed until stiff.
- Place 2 tablespoons Nutella spread in each pastry shell. Top with 4 to 5 raspberries.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream on top of raspberries. Garnish with
mint and top with the pastry shell tops.
- Serve immediately.
Sliced strawberries, blueberries, or even pineapple can be used in place
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.