Nutella Bundt Cake
- 1 cup Nutella, divided
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons
Frangelico liqueur or hazelnut syrup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In small bowl, whisk together 2/3 cup Nutella and 1 egg. Blend until completely
smooth and set aside. In large bowl, using electric mixer on low speed, stir together
cake mix, remaining 3 eggs, buttermilk and remaining 1/3 cup Nutella until moistened.
Scrape down sides and beater(s) and increase speed to medium, beating for another
- Remove 1 cup batter and mix with RESERVED Nutella-egg mixture. Pour leftover
batter evenly into prepared cake pan. Spoon RESERVED Nutella batter over it and,
using a knife, gently swirl batters together to create marble pattern. Smooth top
of cake and bake for 40 to 50 minutes. (Cake is done when moist crumbs cling to
inserted wooden pick.)
- Allow cake to cool in pan for 15 minutes. When ready to handle, carefully invert
onto cooling rack and remove pan. While cake continues to cool, make glaze by whisking
together confectioners' sugar and Frangelico liquor until smooth. Drizzle glaze
- For a spring touch, sprinkle top of cake with candied orange and lemon slices.
- To make mini Bundt cakes, use 2 mini Bundt pans (6 cakes each) instead of a 10-inch
Bundt pan and follow above instructions, dividing batters into 12 smaller cake forms.
- Bake cakes for 20 to 25 minutes.