Nutella Cinnamon Loaf
- 3 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon castor sugar
- 450g plain or bread
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50g butter, melted
- 260ml milk
- 6 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- Greased bowl
- Greased 500g loaf tin
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Put yeast, sugar, flour, salt, butter and milk into a mixing bowl. Mix and knead
for 10 minutes to form a smooth and elastic dough.
- Place dough in greased bowl, cover and leave aside for an hour or until dough
doubles in size. Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Roll out into a rectangle, 20cm x 26cm. Mix the Nutella with the melted butter,
sugar and cinnamon. Spread mixture onto the dough, leaving a 1cm border. Roll dough
up firmly like a Swiss roll. Place into the prepared loaf tin. Cover and leave aside
to rise until dough doubles in size.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 180 degrees C
and bake for another 25 minutes or until the bread is done.