Nutella Fruit Parfait
- 10 ladyfingers or 20 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/3 cup low-fat
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruits such apricots,
oranges and raspberries, sliced
- Coarsely chop cookies with knife.
- In large bowl, whisk together Nutella and milk until smooth. Fold in ricotta
- Layer one-third of Nutella-ricotta cream into bottom of 6 (8 ounce) parfait glasses.
Top evenly with half of fruit. Sprinkle half of cookie crumbs on fruit. Repeat process
once more and top with remaining Nutella-ricotta cream.
- Serve immediately for crunchy
parfait or refrigerate for 15 minutes to soften cookies.
- Top with whipped cream to serve.