Nutella Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 1 large egg
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
cup chopped hazelnuts
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper or foil
- Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended.
Add the flour and whisk until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle
with the chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11-12 minutes. Set on a rack
to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for
up to 3 days.
Makes 12 brownies.
Source: “Desserts 4 Today: Flavorful Desserts with Just Four Ingredients” by