Nutella Strawberry Finger Crepes
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves,
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoons confectioners'
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
- For the batter, puree milk, eggs and the 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves in
food processor until smooth. Add flour and melted butter. Pulse slightly until completely
blended. Do not overmi. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spray crepe pan (or 9-inch nonstick frying pan) with nonstick cooking spray and
warm over medium heat. When pan is hot, pour 1/4 cup batter in pan, maneuvering
to spread batter to cover bottom. Once mixture sets on top, carefully flip crepe
to cook other side. Flip crepe onto plate lined with parchment or wax paper. Repeat
until batter is gone, separating each crepe with paper.
- Spread each crepe with 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread and 1/2 tablespoon strawberry
preserves. Roll up tightly and dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh, sliced strawberries, if desired.
Servings: 12; serving size: 2 crepes