Stix and Stones
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 2 cups chow mein
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line 2 cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in the microwave at 50
percent power for 2 minutes or over a double boiler.
- Add the Nutella and stir until
- Gently fold in the nuts, noodles and cranberries until completely combined.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared sheet and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition facts per serving: 153 calories, 10 g fat, 3 g protein, 13 g carbohydrate,
trace cholesterol, 51 mg sodium