- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups pecans (halves or pieces)
- Confectioners' sugar
- Combine the brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt the butter and then add to the sugar mixture. Stir in a saucepan over medium heat until melted and bubbly.
- Add the pecans to the sauce mixture and stir to coat.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the pieces from the pan. Spread onto a sheet of wax paper to cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired.