Maple Candied Walnuts
Simple and delicious Maple Candied Walnuts are great for snacking and appetizers.
- 4 cups California walnut halves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Combine walnuts and maple syrup in a large bowl; mix until evenly coated.
- Stir in sesame seeds.
- Spread on nonstick, or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes, stirring twice, until walnuts are lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheet; walnuts will become dry and crunchy as they cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Cook: 25 min | Serves: 16; serving size 1/4 cup
Nutrition information: 180 Calories Fat 17g Saturated Fat 2g Monounsaturated Fat 3g Polyunsaturated Fat 12g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 0mg Carbohydrates 7g Dietary Fiber 2g Protein 4g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: