- 3 cups shelled pecans
- 3 tablespoons melted, unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne or good dash of Tabasco sauce
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place pecans, melted butter and salt in large mixing bowl; toss to coat.
- Add Worcestershire, cinnamon and cayenne; toss again until nuts are evenly
coated with seasonings.
- Place in single layer in large shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 15 minutes, toss once or twice, and continue roasting another
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place in paper bag and shake gently to absorb any excess butter.