Pumpkin Seed Snack
- 3/4 cup fresh pumpkin seeds
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups bite-size toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup bite-size toasted wheat cereal
- 1 (3 ounce) can fried chow mein noodles
- 3/4 cup salted nuts
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Wash pumpkin seeds and blot dry with paper towels.
- Spread seeds on jellyroll pan and bake for 5 minutes or until dry.
- Remove seeds from pan; set aside.
- Melt butter in same pan, then add Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt.
- Add seeds, cereals, noodles and nuts, stirring to coat.
- Bake for another 40 minutes, stirring several times.
- Cool mixture on paper towels.
- Store in airtight containers.
Makes about 6 cups.