Chicken Curry Packet
Makes 1 packet, so double or triple, as necessary.
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots and zucchini
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 skinned and boned chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chutney
- 1 teaspoon (or more) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Spray a 12 x 14-inch piece of foil with Pam.
- Place carrots and zucchini plus a teaspoon of water in center of foil.
- Place a chicken breast on top of vegetables.
- Mix 1/2 cup of chutney, 1 teaspoon curry powder and butter. Spread on chicken.
- Sprinkle coconut and chopped nuts on top.
- Fold foil into packet.
- Bake in 500 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.