Easy Cheesy Potato Packets
- 4 (18 x 12-inch) sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 1/3 pounds (4 medium) potatoes, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 12 ounces ham, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pasteurized process cheese sauce
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or set grill to medium-high. Spray foil with
nonstick cooking spray.
- Center one-fourth of potato slices on each sheet of heavy duty aluminum
- Top with ham and peas; sprinkle with pepper.
- Spoon cheese sauce over ingredients.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room
for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill for 8 to 12
minutes in covered grill.
Yield: 4 servings
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.