Pork Chop Packet Dinners
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 package frozen corn on the cob
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
- 4 rectangles of foil 16 x 12 inches each
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large skillet heat oil. Brown pork chops in oil; season with pepper.
- Place 1 pork chop on center of each piece of foil.
- Place 1/4 of onion and potato slices on top of each pork chop.
- Place 1 frozen ear of corn next to pork chop on foil.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon dill weed over each dinner, if desired; top with 1
- Fold foil around pork chop and corn; seal top and sides securely.
- Place packets in 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until corn is hot and potatoes and pork chops are tender.
Yield: 4 servings
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.