Smoked Sausage Potato Packets
- 4 (18 x 12-inch) sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) package turkey smoked sausage, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 1/3 pound (4 medium) potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 (27 3/4 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or set grill to medium-high. Spray foil with
nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine sausage, potatoes, green pepper, spaghetti sauce, salt (if desired)
- Center one-fourth of mixture on each sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room
for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill for 18 to 22
minutes in covered grill.
Yield: 4 servings
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.