Sonoran Shrimp Packets
- 4 (12 x 18 inch) sheets Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat grill to medium-high.
- Center one-fourth of corn on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Top with shrimp and salsa.
- Drizzle with lime juice and oil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or grill 12 to 16 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve with Chili Rice.
- To prepare rice while packets are cooking, combine chicken bouillon granules, chili powder and brown rice; cook following package directions.
Yield: 4 servings
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
Nutrition Information: (Per Serving) calories 387 grams fat 4 milligrams cholesterol 223 milligrams sodium 771 grams carbohydrates 61 grams protein 31
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Reynolds Kitchens
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.