Sonoran Shrimp Packets
- 4 sheets (12 x 18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy
Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat grill to medium-high.
- Center one-fourth of corn on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy
Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Top with shrimp and salsa.
- Drizzle with lime juice and oil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room
for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or grill 12 to 16 minutes
in covered grill.
- Serve with Chili Rice.
- To prepare rice while packets are cooking, combine chicken bouillon granules,
chili powder and brown rice; cook following package directions.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information: (Per Serving) calories 387 grams fat 4 milligrams
cholesterol 223 milligrams sodium 771 grams carbohydrates 61 grams protein 31
Recipe and photograph used with permission from