Source: The Pampered Chef
- 2 large Granny Smith apples
- 1 (235 g) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 medium orange
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1 cup cinnamon Ice cream or frozen whipped topping,
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel, core, and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut slices
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles strips. Cut each in half to make
16 triangles strips. Place 3 or 4 apple slices at wide end of each strip and
roll up. Arrange bundles in Deep Dish Baker.
- Zest 1 teaspoon orange zest with Lemon Zester/Scorer; set aside.
- Juice orange using Lemon Aid. Put into Deep Dish Baker, but not over bundles.
Drizzle bundles with butter.
- Mix zest, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over bundles.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings