Banana Cream Supreme
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 1/4 cups chopped graham cracker squares
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box
vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pecans, grated
- Chop graham crackers using Food Chopper. Place in 1 quart Batter Bowl. Add
butter and sugar; mix well with Skinny Scraper. Press crumb mixture onto flat
bottom of Springform Pan.
- In Classic 2 quart Batter Bowl, whisk sour cream and milk using 10-inch
Whisk until blended. Add pudding mix; whisk until pudding is dissolved. Add
whipped topping, mixing until well blended. Spread half of filling over crust.
- Slice bananas using Egg Slicer Plus; arrange over filling. Spread remaining
filling over bananas. Grate pecans over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Garnish
as desired with fresh fruit/mint leaves.
- To serve, remove collar from pan; cut into 12 wedges.
Yield: 12 servings