Batter Bowl Cake
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix, any flavor
- 2 to 4 cups icing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake according to package directions.
- Spray Classic 2 quart Batter Bowl with vegetable oil spray. Pour batter
into prepared Batter Bowl.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes
- Cool for 15 minutes on cooling rack, invert. Cool before decorating.
- Frost and decorate as desired to create a baseball cap, orange half or pumpkin.