Apple Dumpling Crisp
- 8 medium apples
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Wash and peel apples; cut into pieces. Place in medium bowl.
- Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg over apples, then mix in.
- Bring butter to room temperature in a small bowl; add brown sugar and flour. Mix together until crumbly. Pour over apples.
- Bake in a 2-quart baking dish at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.