Pistachio Pudding Tarts
Beautiful green St. Patrick's Day Pistachio
Pudding Tarts or for any other occasion for that matter.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- Tart Shells: In a mixing bowl, combine butter, cream cheese and flour; mix well. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes; carefully remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Filling: Combine pudding and milk in a mixing bowl; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Spoon into tart shells; serve immediately.
Yield: 4 dozen