Beach Party Popcorn
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce or to
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups seasoned assorted snacks
- 1/2 (0.56
ounce) package bacon-onion dip mix
- Combine, the butter, soy sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Combine the popped popcorn and snack mix in a large bowl.
- Pour the butter/soy/pepper sauce over the popcorn/snack mixture. Toss well.
- Sprinkle with the Bacon-Onion Dip Mix.
- Spread the mixture onto a jellyroll pan and bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees
F. Stir once during baking.
Reprinted with permission from
the Popcorn Institute.