Blazing Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Mix
This Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Mix will make one of the best batches of popcorn
you've ever tasted!
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing or dip mix (from a 1 ounce package)
- 1 tablespoon
seafood spice mix (or celery salt)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered
sugar (or sugar)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 quarts popped popcorn
- Cooking spray, optional
- In a small bowl, blend ranch dressing mix, spice mix, garlic powder, powdered
sugar and cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle with vegetable oil and blend until well incorporated.
- Place popcorn in a serving bowl and spray lightly with cooking spray.
seasoning mix over popcorn to taste and toss.
- Store leftover seasoning mix in an airtight container for future use.
Yield: about 2 tablespoons seasoning mix
Reprinted with permission from
The Popcorn Board.