Ballpark Popcorn Crunch
A winning combination of ingredients makes this Ballpark Popcorn Crunch extra
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 quarts unsalted popped popcorn
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Cream together butter and brown sugar till light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, toss popcorn and walnuts.
- Add creamed mixture to popcorn and nuts. Combine until coated.
- Spread on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Yield: 3 quarts
Reprinted with permission from
The Popcorn Board.