- 6 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place with the meaty side up on racks in two
greased 13 x 9-inch baking pans.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350 degrees F
for 1 1/4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove racks; drain and return ribs to pans.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until sauce coats ribs, basting
Yields 12 servings
Ribs can also be grilled over medium-hot heat for the last 35 minutes instead
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.