- 1/2 ready-to-eat ham (about 4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- Score ham fat and stud with cloves; place on rack in pressure cooker.
- Combine water and sugar, pour over ham. Add onions, Close cover securely.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Let pressure drop of its own accord.
- Serve ham hot or cold.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.