Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
- Butter flavored nonstick spray
- 1/4 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 3/4 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon orange peel
- Mandarin orange sections for garnish
- Coat a heatproof 1-quart dish with spray. It should fit inside the pressure cooker.
- Tear off a 14 x 30 inch piece of aluminum foil and fold in half lengthwise to
make a 7 x3 0 inch strip. Place dish in the center of the foil strip.
- Press crumbs into bottom of dish.
- Process all ingredients except orange sections until blended, and pour into dish
with crumbs. Cover with a second piece of foil.
- Place a rack or trivet in bottom of pressure cooker and add 2 cups water.
- Bring the foil strip over the top and fold it over the dish and using the strip
lower the dish into the cooker. Leave in place for the cooking.
- Place lid on cooker, lock it into position and place the pressure regulator on
the vent pipe (if using a first generation cooker).
- Bring the pressure up and then lower it to a gentle rocking but maintaining that
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Let pressure drop naturally for 5 minutes then quick release any remaining pressure,
(under cold water if a first generation cooker).
- Carefully remove lid.
- Using the foil strip carefully transfer custard to a wire rack.
- Remove foil covering and allow custard to cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Serve garnished with orange sections.
166 calories; 2.6 grams fat; 0.8 g saturated fat; 57 mg cholesterol