Moroccan "Roasted" Chicken
- 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- Heat the olive oil in the pressure cooker pan on medium high heat. Brown the
chicken pieces on all sides.
- Remove the chicken and sauté the onion slices until golden.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and close the lid.
- Bring to high pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan to the sink and
pour cold water over the lid until the pressure valve returns to normal.
- Release the pressure and return the pan to the stove on low heat. Cook for no more than
2 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.