Pork Chops and Rice
- 4 pork chops
- 4 slices green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon fat or drippings
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons uncooked rice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Brown chops well on both sides in cooker in melted drippings or oil.
- Place rack under chops in cooker. On each chop, put a tablespoon of rice, a slice each of onion
and green pepper and a section of tomato. Add salt and pepper, and cover with liquid
- Pressure cook 15 pounds for 25 minutes.
- Reduce pressure with cool water.