Pork Chops a la Spanish Rice
- 8 pork chops, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 4 cups canned tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups water
- Brown pork chops in hot oil in cooker. Remove from cooker.
- Place rice in hot oil. Stir constantly until browned.
- Add tomatoes, seasonings, chopped onion and green pepper.
- Stir well. Add pork chops and water. Cover, set control and bring pressure up
over moderate heat.
- Cook for 9 minutes after control jiggles.