- 4 pounds boneless beef roast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 1/2 cups beef stock
- 6 tablespoons flour
- Brown the beef and onion in oil in the open pressure cooker.
- Add salt and pepper,
1/2 cup wine, seal cooker and cook at 10 pounds pressure for 15 minutes per pound.
- Reduce pressure, open cooker and remove meat.
- To make gravy, remove all but 2 tablespoons fat from the cooker, add the flour
and stir for 1 minute, then slowly add the wine and stock and simmer for a few minutes
- Season gravy with salt and pepper to taste.