- 1 to 1 1/2 pound sirloin, cut into pieces or strips
- Chopped onion (as much as desired)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- Cooked wide egg noodles (at least 8 ounces)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown meat and onion in pressure cooker with small amount of cooking oil.
- Add mushrooms and golden mushroom soup and 1 can water.
- Cook in pressure cooker for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let pressure drop on its own.
- Remove cover and add sour cream and noodles.