Amana's Old Fashioned Brown Sugar Cookies
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 pound brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- Beat eggs in small bowl, and add sugar.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add lemon flavoring.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes on greased cookie sheets.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.