Shaker Nut Bread
- 2 cups flour (white or whole wheat)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix sifted dry ingredients and nuts together.
- Combine egg, applesauce and oil. Add to dry ingredients. Stir until
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.