Tex-Mex Grilled Corn Salad
This vegetable salad, made with grilled corn and accented with the Tex-Mex flavors of cumin and chipotle chiles, is a great summer side dish.
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Cumin, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Chile Pepper, Chipotle
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Garlic Salt
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Grill corn over medium-low heat 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Cut off kernels.
- Mix oil, vinegar and seasonings in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add beans and vegetables; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Toss before serving.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 15 min | Yield: 6 (2/3-cup) servings
Nutrition information for 1 serving Calories: 129 Sodium: 307mg Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 16g Cholesterol: 0mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 5g
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.