Cajun-Style Baked Fish
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound fish fillets
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, cut into fine julienne pieces
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, paprika, thyme, onion powder, garlic
powder, salt and ground red pepper. Spread mixture evenly on one side of each fish fillet.
- Place fillets on a lightly oiled baking pan, seasoning side up.
- Bake until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with green pepper strips.