Cajun Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 ounce extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup diced bell pepper
- 2 large cans Veg All with juice
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can green beans with juice
- 1 can sliced carrots with juice
- 2 tablespoons beef broth base
- 4 cups water
- 3 - 4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 3 small potatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- Brown stew meat in olive.
- Add onion, celery and bell pepper. Cook down for about 5 minutes.
- Add Veg All, Ro*Tel, tomato sauce, green beans, carrots, beef broth base,
Cajun seasoning and water. Cook down for about 3 hours over low heat, adding more water as necessary.
- Add diced potatoes and elbow macaroni, making sure there is enough water for the elbow macaroni to absorb. Let it cook on low/medium for about 15 more minutes until elbow macaroni and potatoes are tender.
- Taste and add more Cajun seasoning, if desired.