- 6 small eggs, separated
- 4 medium size potatoes, cooked and mashed
- Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or scallions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- To the mashed potato, add the beaten egg yolks. Mix the two ingredients thoroughly
and then add the lemon juice, chives, salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in an omelet pan.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and stir them into the potato mixture. Cook
the mixture until it turns golden, then run under the broiler to finish.