Paddy's Day Cupcakes
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 small box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 can (1 cup) cream cheese frosting
- Green colored sugar
- 1/2 cup green candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, pudding mix, chocolate pieces, sugar,
baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla or
almond extract. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Fill greased or paper-line muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Frost and sprinkle with green sugar and/or other candy pieces, such as green M&Ms.