Shamrock Silk Pie
- 1 single pie crust
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Irish Mist liqueur
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Irish Mist liqueur
- Green food coloring
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cream cheese and flour, mixing
at medium speed of electric mixer, until well blended. Add eggs, chocolate and Irish Mist, mix well. Add one
cup Cool Whip; pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted
in the center comes out clean.
- Combine remaining Irish Mist, whipped topping and a few drops
green food coloring. Mix well. Spread over pie.