St. Paddy's Shakin' Shots
Looking for cute St. Patrick’s Day desserts? Look no further than these St. Paddy’s Shakin’ Shots! Made using the Round Shot Glasses Silicone Mold, these edible shot glasses are a fun and creative way to enjoy a tasty Irish milkshake! Top your shot glasses with whipped cream and a dash of Gold Pearlized Sugar to add a bit of sparkle to your sweet!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Green Candy Melts Candy
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Bright White Candy Melts Candy
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Peppermint Extract
- Irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- Kelly Green Icing Color
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- Gold Pearlized Sugar (for garnish)
- 8 Round Shot Glasses Silicone Mold
- Melt green and white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Spoon the candy into each cavity, alternating each color. Once cavities are full, use a wooden pick to swirl the two colors together. Place in the refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- For milkshakes, blend ice cream, extract, and liqueur in blender until smooth and well combined. Add Kelly Green Icing Color and blend until desired color is reached. Divide mixture evenly among candy shot glasses. Top with whipped cream and pearlized sugar if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Wilton.