- 1 small box orange Jell-O
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- In a medium bowl, dissolve Jell-O, sugar and salt in boiling water.
- Stir in orange juice and syrup from pineapple.
- Chill until thick as unbeaten egg white.
- Beat until fluffy light with beater.
- Stir in Cool Whip until well blended, then fold in pineapple and coconut.
- Pour into large bowl and chill.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.