Apricot Jell-O Supreme
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 small or 1 large box apricot Jell-O
- 1 can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, drained, juice reserved
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 package Dream Whip
- Chopped walnuts
- Prepare Jell-O according to instructions on box.
- Add pineapple and bananas.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Spread marshmallows over the top.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Topping: In double broiler, beat egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/2
cup pineapple syrup. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- Turn heat off and add cream cheese while still hot; cover with melted.
- Beat with a mixer and let cool.
- Prepare the Dream Whip. Fold topping into Dream Whip and spread onto Jell-O mixture.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.