- 2 small boxes apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple and juice
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine gelatin and water.
- Chill until it starts to congeal.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Chill until firm.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.