- 1 small box blue or green gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 24 gummy fish
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Fish crackers (optional)
- Make gelatin according to package directions. When it's slightly cooled,
divide it among six plastic cups.
- When gelatin is partially set, add three or more gummy fish to each cup.
- Place cups in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until gelatin is firm.
- At serving time, top with whipped cream to form "surf."
- Serve with fish crackers, if desired.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.