Asparagus Gelatin Salad
- 1 large box lime gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 cans cream of asparagus soup
- 1 chopped cucumber, no seeds or peel
- 1/2 cup scallion, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- Mix lime gelatin, boiling water and vinegar. Let cool.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into a mold.
Serves 8 to 10.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.