Asparagus Soufflé Salad
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of asparagus soup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup shredded, unpared cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- In saucepan, mix gelatin and water. Gradually blend in soup; heat and stir
until gelatin dissolves.
- Add mayonnaise and vinegar. Beat smooth with whisk, rotary beater or electric
- Add cucumber and celery.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan. Chill until firm. Texture will be thick and
creamy, not like usual gelatins.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.